I think that after Men, Tweens/Teens are the most difficult groups of people to shop for. They are extremely particular and have honed their style and taste. You can give a little kid anything from Fisher Price and chances are you will get a smile from them. You give a tween the wrong type of present and it will sit on a shelf until the end of time.
Thankfully, I have a bit of an inside track in this area (since I have an extremely stylish 11 year old). With her help I have put together the following gift guide for the tweens/teens in your life:
1. Apple Watch. This makes a great present for either gender. Also, you can customize it to better suit the recipient by choosing different watch bands to change the look.
2. Kylie Jenner Makeup. This is the present that will win you the Holiday MVP from any tween/teen girl in your household. I am not a fan of the Kardashians but Kylie’s makeup is super popular and high quality. My Daughter is dying for one of the kits above. The holiday collection goes on sale today at 4 pm EST so if you want to scoop something up now is the time!
3. Lush Snow Fairy Gift Set. This one is super cute and comes with a bit of all the best parts of Lush. It has a bath bomb, some fun, lotion, shower gel and fairy dust. This is bound to be a hit with the tween girl in your life!
4. Waterproof Shower Speaker. I have one of these and I could not live without it now. They are inexpensive, don’t need to be recharged that often and link right up with your phone through Bluetooth.
5. Lumee Case. Let’s face it – one of the biggest hobbies of tween girls is posting selfies of themselves with the puppy filter on Snapchat. It just is. This case has a built in light that makes their skin glow and takes their selfie game to the next level.
6. GoPro – HERO Session HD Waterproof Action Camera. This one is for the tween/teen boys in your life. They are extremely difficult to shop for but I feel like this camera appeals to a broad range. The computer/techie guys will like it. The extreme sports fans will want it. Overall, I think this is a winner.
Are you guys almost done shopping? Have you even started? Now would be a good time to start scanning through the Black Friday ad scans! It is fast approaching.