This time of year can be very difficult for my poor husband. Between Christmas, Valentine’s Day, my birthday and our anniversary he has to think of a lot of gifts for me. Since I am such a kind and charitable wife I have compiled a list of ideas to help him out. We are about a month out from my b-day (which is St. Paddy’s Day). Obviously, I am not expecting all these things (although that would certainly be nice). These are just items that I have come across lately that I love but would not buy for myself. I think that description makes for the perfect present.
- SamandKateDesign Tulle and Sequin Camera Strap. These straps come in so many gorgeous colors that I had a hard time picking my fave.
- Gucci Soho Leather Chain Shoulder Bag. I love this bag so much. It is the perfect size and I am digging the chain strap.
- Tripod and DSLR Camera Remote. I have been playing with the idea of getting a tripod and remote for my DSLR camera so that I can start taking my own fashion photos for the blog. These are pretty inexpensive and they get great reviews.
- Coordinates Collection Bracelet. I came across this Company on Instagram and fell in love with the Legend Bracelet. They are so meaningful and stylish. I would die for one with the coordinates of the location where my daughter was born.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet. I have been wearing Marc Jacobs’ fragrances since his first scent was released in 2001. I am almost done with my bottle of Daisy and a new one would make a fantastic birthday present.
- Pink Schwinn Bike. This one has been on my list forever. How cute would this be with a wicker basket on front?