Good morning! Happy first Friday of October! This last week has been a bit of a whirlwind. I was away last week and I had SO SO SO much fun that returning to my regular life was kind of anticlimactic. I have had the attitude for the past few days that work feels like a bummer, the gym is stupid and I am exhausted. Thankfully, today my usual sunny disposition has returned and I am ready to have a great weekend with my family! Even though I have been a downer this week I can still find five things that made me happy – here they are:
1. Sams Simple Decor. I cant even deal with how cute the prints are in this shop! I want every single one for myself. You can enter to win one below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2. Katie Holmes Quote. I am obsessed with this! Such a smart idea!
3. Flip Tees. I got one of these last year for my nephew and it was a huge hit. I might get this one for Halloween so I can chase our friend’s little girls around as a zombie, lol!
4. Peanut Butter Cup Blondies. What the what? I need these. Right now.
5. Gone Girl. I cant wait to see this movie! Hubby and I are going to dinner and a movie Saturday night and I’ve already bought the tickets! I hope it is as good as the book!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
I am linking up with Lauren, Amy, Karli and Amanda today so if you get a chance stop by and show them some love! xo
I usually do a Want It Wednesday post but yesterday I linked up with Mia for September Favorites instead, so I am presenting you with the items I am currently obsessing over today. I thought about waiting until next Wednesday but I just couldn’t. Have you seen those tanks? They needed to be shown TODAY! They are too sassy to wait a week. I am obsessed with both! I am trying to buy more workout stuff so that I stay focused on going to the gym and don’t get bored. I feel like if I have cute gear I am more motivated to work out. Do you guys do that?
1. Sparkle tank.
2. Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle.
3. “If Squats Were Easy” tank.
4. Victoria’s Secret Pink Tunic.
5. Women’s Nike Free 5.0 2014 Running Shoes.
That’s right! It’s Fall. I know you all love it but if I am being totally honest I should let you know that it takes me a little while to warm up to Autumn. Let me guess – you all almost spit out your Pumpkin Spice Lattes? I’m sorry but I am a Summer gal and Fall means the end of the beaches and tans and Sunshine. I spend most of September in denial and hoping it will stay warm. I don’t like the cold temperatures. In New York it gets so freaking chilly in the Winter. I am dreading it. There are definitely some redeeming qualities of Fall that I dig though once I accept that it is really happening and there is nothing I can do about it (such as the aforementioned delicious PSL) and HALLOWEEN! Decorating for Halloween is one of my favorite things about this time of year so I am going to focus this Want It Wednesday post on that and try to get into the spirit.
1. Pier 1 Natural Pinecone Wreath. Supercute wreath and it is on sale for $24!
2. Crate & Barrel Woven Acorns. How cute would these guys be on a mantel with some white lights and autumnal colored leaves?
3. Pier 1 Pumpkin Soup Bowl with Lid. I am dying over these. These would make the most amazing dinner presentation for Thanksgiving.
4. Pottery Barn Filigree Punched Ceramic Pumpkins. I know I am overdosing on orange and pumpkin stuff here but I love it because it works for Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. Pumpkin-themed decor items can stay put all way until Christmas so you get the most bang for your buck.
5. Grandin Road’s Two Witch Legs. These are hilarious and pack such a wow factor. I have a black urn on my front porch that these would look great in!
I am going to be away tomorrow and Friday but B & M from The Sequin Notebook and Amanda from Meet @ the Barre will be filling in for me so be sure to show them MUCHO love in my absence! Have a great weekend! xo
Happy Hump Day my loves! Thank you for stopping by to cyber window shop with me today. There are so many beautiful things I am obsessed with on the internet right now. Sigh. I wish I had an unlimited bank account. Okay, so let’s start with something I need your advice on:
Boom. Yes, that just happened. My motto is usually the more sparkles the better but someone advised that bedazzling one’s gym shoes might be overkill. Is there such a thing? I think I might buy them. Opinions?
Fabletics. This line is pretty inexpensive and co-founded by Kate Hudson. The clothes are cute but I am hesitant to try it without knowing anyone who has personally purchased from this Company. Has anyone ordered from them?
How cute is this Gucci Soho Bag? I saw it on a girl the other night at an event and I cant stop thinking about it. It is such a cute little night out purse. I am definitely putting it on the Christmas list!
Also, how gorgeous is his older brother – the Soho Metallic Leather Shoulder Bag? Sign me up for both, please.
I would love to see the things you wish you were buying (or are lucky enough to be actually buying) this week – especially bag porn! You KNOW I love bag porn! Maybe not as much as certain people love actual porn from places such as https://www.tubev.sex/ Chinese, but I sure do love bags! Share share!
Happy Hump Day! Woot woot! Guess what girls? My self-imposed shopping ban is OVAH! I give up. Mama needs to buy things! This week is all about black, leopard and chunky gold jewelry for me. Here are the things I am loving:
1. Top Shop Fur Gillet. That H&M vest was an epic fail. It had a hook and eye closure that closed above my boobs and created this weird, wide silhouette. It was pretty awful. Whatever. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I originally tried this vest on at TopShop in Toronto over LDW and for some dumb reason I didnt buy it. I’ve regretted that decision ever since and thankfully it is finally up on the website and I was able to buy it. I love that it comes in tall since I have a long torso. 🙂
2. Clare V. Foldover Clutch. I love this. You can wear jeans, black heels and a black top and totally let this be the star of your outfit.
3. Michael Kors Bradshaw Watch. This is a gorgeous, chunky, gold watch.
4. Kendra Scott Ainsley Cuff. This cuff is big and tough-looking from far away but the detailed flowers up close are so delicate and beautiful. I love that juxtaposition.
5. Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora. So cool and so hip yet so perfect for camouflaging a bad hair day.
6. Sam Edelman Johanna OTK Boots. These have been in my shopping cart for a while now. I hope they are long enough to reach over the middle of my knee because so far I have not found boots that are long enough.
What are you guys coveting from around the internet this week?