Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did but now I am back in Monday mode and ready to hit the ground running. One thing that is on my list to tackle this a.m. is Father’s Day! (As of today it is less than two weeks away.) I have to shop for the Hubs, the Fathers and the Grandfathers. My Dad is in North Carolina so I have to have plenty of time to order and then ship whatever I get for him. I figured while I was at it I would also offer some inspiration on gift ideas for the Fathers in your lives.
1. 1901 Tampa Slip-Ons. If I were a man these would be my Summer go-to’s. They are made of perforated suede so they have some texture but are still breathable. I really like their style. They are casual and comfortable but still stylish (like the maxi dress of men’s shoes).
2. Michael Kors Mercer Watch. My husband has this watch and people ask him where he got it all the time. It is really chunky and manly and it looks sexy on his wrist.
3. You Dont Scare Me Shirt. Truer words have never been spoken, hehe! This shirt is hilarious and it can be changed to reflect how many kids you have and their gender.
4. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Kit. This is for the metrosexual in your life. The special oils in this shaving cream leave your man’s face free of razorburn, soft, smooth and smelling delicious.
5. Personalized Spatula. I just ordered this for my Dad. (It’s okay. He doesn’t surf the web. There is zero probability of him seeing this.) He is a big barbecue guy and I know he will really appreciate this and get a lot of use out of it. It is a flipper on one side and a bottle opener on the other. Awesome.