Happy Friday Lovies! I hope you all had a wonderful week! I am definitely looking forward to the weekend! Woot woot! Today I am linking up with my girls: Amanda and Lauren for Friday Favorites! Here are mine:
1. A few months back in the dreary horror that was February I got sick of my roots and decided to try ombre with my hair. It was fun. I loved it for a while. Now that Summer has graced us with it’s presence I need to be blonde again. Full blonde. White blonde. Right now. I made an appointment for tomorrow morning and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!
2. I signed up for Influenster a few months ago and I got my first voxbox this week! I love all the stuff in it! I have been looking for my Jamba Juice kit at local stores but I have not been able to find one. I guess I have to keep looking. Has anyone else had any luck with it?
3. Last weekend my little sweetheart of a nephew came out to visit me! How cute is this face?
4. Taylor is officially of FOURTH GRADER now! What the heck? I am starting to feel so old! Here she is on her last day of school…
5. If you guys have not already entered – HERE is a link to the giveaway I am currently running with Loralyn Designs! Laura is super sweet and how pretty are the earrings she made?
Alright friends, I hope you all have a fantabulous weekend full of Summer fun and good times. This time of year turns me into a sappy fool but I love it. xo