It’s that time again! I hope you all had a great week! I sure did! Some of the highlights have been:
1. I went on a family movie date to see the Nut Job in 3D with the hubby and Taylor. It was super cute and I may or may not have cried a little bit at the end.
2. If you follow me on Facebook, you probably already know that I got an Iphone 5s this week! I have always been an android girl so this is a big change for me. I went from having a big, honking Samsungy Galaxy S2 to this tiny Iphone. It feels very delicate. The selling point for me was being able to link it up to my Ipad. Plus, I can now see Emojis and I love that I can customize the icons and wallpaper. I’ve already ordered a gorgeous case. I will post some pics when I get it. Do you guys have any cool apps to recommend?
3. I finally bit the bullet and changed the website’s theme! I have been wanting to do it for a while but I was scared. When I decided to start this blog I mostly just focused on the fun/creative/writing aspect. I did not give very much thought to all the backend work (such as blog design). Lately, I have been dealing with all these little glitches (like the website being skewed all the way to the left and the font being smaller than I want) and finally I just decided to reformat from scratch. I also wanted to switch from black (which I liked in the beginning) to a cleaner white look. I was terrified that something would happen and the change would ruin everything but I am ecstatic to say that it was a really smooth, seamless transition and all the things that I have been agonizing about (font, layout, etc.) have been rectified. I wish I would have known how simple it would be because I would have done it a lot sooner. What do you guys think of our new look?
4. I got a chance to try Glam Glow’s Bright Mud Eye Treatment last weekend and I just love it! It is very easy and simple to use. It comes with sealed pods that almost look like contact lenses containers. You are supposed to use one pod for each eye but I was able to treat both eyes with just one (which is great because this stuff is not cheap). You dab the gel-like formula under your eyes, wait three minutes and wipe it off with a tissue. I am a big fan of beauty solutions that take under five minutes! I really think it made a difference as well. I could feel it tingling while it was on and definitely noticed that the lines and dark circles under my eyes were reduced afterwards. I definitely recommend it! I would post a pic but I am not quite ready to show closeups of my undereye wrinkles. I have a lot of respect for the bloggers that do but i am not that brave yet.
5. I am so looking forward to the Superbowl! I wanted to wear something to support the Broncos (since the hubs is a big Peyton Manning fan) so I purchased a cute long-sleeved favorite tee and orange infinity scarf from the Gap. This way I am showing team spirit and I can wear them again separately.
I hope you all have a nice weekend! Enjoy the Superbowl!