Happy Friday Loves! I hope you all had a nice week! I am wiped out. Last Saturday and Sunday I had my two best friends and their kids over to stay at my house and it was CHAOS. (I mean that in the best possible way.) We were just busy doing things the entire two days. It was a blast but I am old and if I don’t get some downtime during Saturday or Sunday it throws my whole week off. Thankfully, this weekend is going to be a pretty relaxing one for me and I cant wait! I have brunch planned with a girlfriend, some errands to run and a mani/pedi planned but other than that I want to just watch Netflix and veg.
- New Mattress. I took advantage of the sales last weekend for Columbus Day and scooped up a brand new mattress for myself! I haven’t gotten one in over ten years and that one was a hand me down from a family member’s guest room. Since beggars cant be choosers I took it gratefully at the time but it is the opposite in what I look for in a mattress. I like a soft, fluffy cloud and this thing is a firm, hard cinderblock. The springs poke me in the back and I have wanted to get a new one for years. I CANT WAIT for it to be delivered on Sunday! I feel like a little kid at Christmas!
2. Taylor Singing. I think I may have mentioned in the past that my daughter has an amazing voice. She is extremely musically inclined. I honestly have no idea where such a little thing gets such a big voice. Usually she is private and doesn’t like me to tape her singing or post about it but last night she let me! So, here you go…
3. Halloween Sweatshirt – Take II. You guys may remember the super cute orange sweatshirt I ordered for Halloween. It came. It’s brown. That’s over. I just ordered this one and hopefully it is cute and the right color.
4. Escape Room. I’ve been wanting to do an escape room for a long time (have any of you ever done one?) and I just bought a Groupon for one. I am pretty excited about it! Me and five of my friends are going to try to solve Detective Story next month in order to escape the room.
5. Ballerina Bun. This is awesome! I want to try it on Taylor’s hair.
Okay loves! Have a fabulous weekend!