Oh em gee it is FINALLY Friday! Did anyone else feel like this was the longest week in the history of the World? This weekend is not too packed and I am spending some time at the spa (which I definitely need).
1. Taylor Swift’s Apple Commercial.
Taylor is already one of my faves and the fact that she can make fun of herself makes me love her even more!
2. Sephora Sale Picks. The big Sephora sale started yesterday and I took advantage of my 15% off! I bought:
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (I apologize but I cant remember who suggested this to me!)
Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler so I can pick a Summer scent!
3. Trump Steak Video. My friend shared this the other day and I could not stop laughing. The tiny tan doll’s hands! Bwahahaha! Love Donald or hate him, I think we can all agree that this video is hilarious!
4. A Beautiful Mess’ Furry Chair Makeover and DIY Marquee Sign. I am totally geeking out over these two projects! I am not sure which I love more or why I am not sitting on a pink, furry chair right now!
5. Halston Heritage Parfait Pleats Dress. How cute is this for a Summer event? Rent the Runway has the most adorable backless dresses right now!
Okay loves, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! See you back here on Monday! xo