Happy Friday lovies! I hope you all had a great week! I sure did! Here were my five favorite things from the past few days:
1. For Posh Sake. I am hosting a giveaway for the cutest sparkly monogram water bottle from For Posh Sake. I hope you all will enter!
2. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Taylor and I did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge last weekend! We got a little creative with it. Did any of you do it? I would love to see your videos!
3. Pink and Fabulous. I got the opportunity to contribute a “What’s in My Purse” post over at Pink and Fabulous this week! Working with Lindsay was a pleasure and I love to find other ladies that love bags as much as I do!
4. Fur Vests. I have a total fur vest fixation happening right now. I am going to post a few of the ones I am dying over on Pinterest and if you ladies see one around PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me. I need one that is faux fur and not a zillion dollars.
5. Summer Desserts. My hubby is having a barbecue for his work friends on Saturday. I am going to make a few desserts and then make myself scarce. (Taylor and I have a playdate planned with a friend and her kids.) I was thinking of making another fruit pizza (since he loved the one I made for MDW) and also some slutty brownies. This is making me hungry.