Happy Summer Friday! I am off today celebrating my baby girl’s last day of fourth grade! I know I sound like a cliche but seriously – WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? I am pre-posting because I couldn’t miss a Friday! They are my fave! I love linking up with April, Amanda and Della to share my Friday Favorites.
Let’s get this party started:
1. New Sneakers. I have been going to the gym nearly every day for the last few weeks. I am still trying to undo the damage from my gluttonous eating this Winter. My workout clothes felt a bit stale and I needed something fun to switch it up and motivate me to continue my hard work so I treated myself to these beauties! I got them on sale, too! Yay for a bargain!
2. Lauren Gleisberg. Do you guys follow her on Insta? She provides so much useful information and great motivational pictures. She also just posted this recipe and I am going to make it this weekend.
3. Z Gallerie. I am OBSESSED with this giant mirror. I need it in my life!
4. 4th of July Tank. How cute is this for the 4th? For real! I am thisclose to buying it.
5. Funnies. Here are some gems that I found on Instagram this week: