Woo hoo! TGIF my friends! For the first time in a what feels like a long time I have NOTHING to do. My husband is taking our daughter up to the Catskills with his family so I am – wait for it – HOME ALONE!
I should note that I am Home Alone in a middle-aged, Mom-type way though, so my time will entail cleaning (gag), laundry and a run to Target or two.
1. Jimmy Kimmel. He is the BEST. Not only is he funny but I love his morals. He was so right with what he had to say about Cecil the Lion. “Why are you shooting a lion in the first place? I’m honestly curious to know why a human being would feel compelled to do that. How is that fun?” Get ’em Jimmy!
2. Tufted Headboards. I am pretty much OBSESSED with tufted headboards and mirrored nightstands so this picture from Pinterest is making me feel the need to re-do my bedroom in a MAJOR way. There are so many DIY tutorials on how to make a fabulous headboard inexpensively, too.
3. Jenny McCarthy. Her hair is AMAZING. I don’t think I could pull it off personally but I am majorly in love with it.
4. No Pain No Champagne. I promised myself I would cool it on the workout items for a bit but next month this will be mine!
5. Share The Love Link Up. I am hosting a link up on Tuesday, August 4th! Chances are you already know that because I have been trying to publicize it like crazy. I must admit that I am terrified that no one else will participate and it will only be a sad picture of myself on that linky tool. (It did not help that Bloglovin’ screwed up the sharing of my post about it two days in a row! #bloggerproblems) I love so many blogs that I am having a hard time choosing which post to feature! I do hope you will join me in sharing the love!
Okay loves, I hope you all have a nice weekend! Enjoy the Summer days! Fall will be here soon!