Woo hoo! Friday! This week went by SUPER quickly for me. I was home from work on Tuesday because Taylor was sick. We spent the day lounging in my new bed and it was great. Her being sick was not great but the relaxation was epic and the new mattress is LIFE-CHANGING! I need some more of that this weekend.
1. We are officially in contract on our house! It’s bittersweet. I’m sad that things turned out the way they did but I do feel lucky that after we made the decision to sell it it did not take a super long time and sit on the market. We sold it within five days and now we will close within sixty. I am officially looking for an apartment for December 1st and (of course) all I can find right now is crap. I have faith that “my place” will come along soon though. Fingers crossed for me, please!
2. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind. Love. I have had this one on repeat all week. Do you think she is talking about Ed Sheeran?
3. Pioneer Woman’s Knock You Naked Brownies. I need these in my life! I desperately want to make them but I dont need that type of deliciousness in my house when I am the only one to eat them. Hmmmmm – dilemma dilemma…
4. Lace trimmed sweaters. I keep seeing these all over and I am obsessed! Here is one that is Urban Outfitters for only $49!
5. Big Apple Circus Giveaway! If you haven’t entered my giveaway for the Big Apple Circus you definitely should! It has just been announced that R.L. Stein is going to be a special guest Ringmaster at this show! Kids in costume will get a free cotton candy or popcorn and there will be a fun costume contest at the end!
Alright loves! Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for visiting! xo