I just realized that I haven’t written one of these posts in a while. I have some good stuff for you today though…
1. A Hilarious NYC Tourist Survival Guide. If you are planning to come to NYC you should read this first.
2. Brian Williams Raps Young MC’s Bust a Move. I posted Brian Williams rapping Gin & Juice the other day, but then I was enlightened to the fact that there are more videos! I think Bust a Move is my favorite.
3. Parents Ask Internet To Name Their Baby. Yup. You read that right. Thankfully the internet chose Amelia and not Yourparentssuck.
4. Optical Illusion Pictures. Buzzfeed has some of the most amazing optical illusion pictures ever. That girl above is not touching her crotch (even though it appears that way at first glance).
5. The NYPD Fails At Twitter. The NYPD created a hashtag for civilians to upload pictures they had taken with the Police and it went horribly and hilariously wrong. Glad to know there are people out there that are worse at Twitter than I am!
6. Greek Yogurt. It’s taking over the World. (I don’t mind because I love it.)