Woo Hoo! MDW is here and (in my mind) it is now officially SUMMER! After the long, horrible Winter we had in NYC I could not be more excited for some Sunny beach days!
Here we go:
1. Today my office is closing early for the Holiday weekend, so I am sitting here counting down the hours.
2. Tomorrow I am getting my highlights freshened! Woo hoo! I love getting my hair done! I was thinking of doing a chop a la Kristin Cavallari but I am too chicken for now.
3. Charlize Theron KILLED the Cannes red carpet. Sometimes I dont love the color yellow on blondes but she is making me reconsider that notion in this gorgeous dress. #obsessed
4. I was in the grocery store the other day and I saw some chicken chop meat and it occurred to me that I have never made chicken burgers. We have been using our grill like crazy and I think it would be nice to switch it up from beef and experiment. Then, I found this recipe from Pinterest and it pretty much sealed the deal. How delicious do those look?
5. Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a fun bundle of accessories from Ankit!
Alright loves, I hope you all have a fabulous and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend! xo