Here are some things I have been loving from around the web:
1. Those delicious pieces of fried goodness are cream cheese wontons made by the Pioneer Woman (who I have a total food-girl crush on). I am not the biggest cream cheese fan but I can think of 21634354354 things off the top of my head that would make for a delicious filling – such as banana and nutella, beef and cheese (like a philly cheesesteak), shrimp, chicken and salsa, oh the list goes on and on. I am definitely going to have to get to work on some wontons soon. Mmmmmmm!
2. A Cup of Jo has an article about how garlic can cure pimples. I am just going to say this now: if this is true than I want the thousands of dollars that I wasted on creams/lotions/serums/vitamins/doctors from my teen years back. I am totally going to try it the next time I have a breakout. Could it be possible that the solution to a problem that plagues so many is that easily solvable? I will let you know how it works out for me.
3. A Beautiful Mess just posted the most totes adorbs cupcakes for your Oscar parties! BUTTERED POPCORN CUPCAKES YOU GUYS! These are awesome! I am not having an Oscar Party (unless you count me eating Cadbury Eggs and judging the red carpet dresses as a party) but I think these would translate to other themes and occasions so well. I can picture making them for a movie night or a sleepover party.
4. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues comes out this weekend and I cant even DEAL with how funny the trailers are! I am definitely going to see it with the hubby this weekend.
5. Thrifty Decor Chic did a great job stenciling her basement wall! I am dying to re-do my powder room and I want to either stencil the ceiling or do a subtle stencil job on one wall. I was thinking of doing a matte charcoal grey wall and stenciling a pattern in the same shade but glossy to give it a little kick. I’m not entirely sure yet what I am going to do in there but I find the above picture so inspirational.