Phew! It is FINALLY Friday and FINALLY the end of February! Was it just me or was this the longest month ever?
Here are my memorable moments from the past week:
1. Saturday I was able to finally banish my roots. That was a big relief. Hopefully my new ombre hair color will be less maintenance! So far I love it.
2. My friend’s little brother, Ryan, is the most inspirational little guy ever. He has been extremely sick for a while (I don’t really want to disclose the nature of his illness since it is not my place) but suffice to say it is very serious and yet he remains so positive and upbeat. While recovering, he has been making some amazing bracelets and has developed a website to sell them. I just received two of them the other day and they are so intricate! If you are interested in buying one the website is: http://ryancarasitihopebracelets.yolasite.com/. I hope you will take a minute and a few dollars to make a wonderful guy’s day.
3. Tax Time! What What! (Insert me raising the roof!) (Insert me realizing that the kids don’t do that anymore and I am officially old!) (Insert me NOT CARING because I’m rich!) Just kidding. I’m not rapper rich but I do love tax time because I get a few dollars back. I wish I could buy a new purse with it but it is looking like we are getting a new roof instead. #oldpeopleproblems.
4. Since Taylor is now old enough to have sleepovers, last weekend she slept out at her friend’s house! I missed her terribly but it was also nice to have some alone time with the husband. We got to drink a little wine and watch Boardwalk Empire and it was not a bad time.
5. Lately, I have felt like even after I wash my hair it doesn’t feel properly “clean”. I started to speculate that since I use a lot of products they may have caused a build up. I did some research online and everyone raves about Bumble and Bumble’s Sunday Shampoo. It is a clarifying shampoo that strips away all the gunk and leaves your hair fresh and clean. I bought it a few weeks ago and finally got around to using it and oh my gosh – I am in LOVE! It has a great minty smell and leaves my hair squeaky clean. It really makes my new color pop, too.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I am looking forward to watching the new Scandal (which is waiting for us on the DVR), my adorable nephew’s first birthday party and going to see Anchorman! What do you guys have planned?