Alright friends, you are taking last minute to a whole new level! I am not judging because I am not done shopping either, lol. Since it is pretty late in the game, most of the options I have posted are available through Amazon Prime. (If you dont have Amazon Prime you should look into it. They have a free 30-day trial offer. It entitles you to free two-day shipping on any Prime item and if you are in a real rush you can overnight that item for $3.99. There are also other features included, such as unlimited streaming of over 41,000 movies and television shows and over 350,000 Kindle books that you can borrow for free. I am obsessed with it. I started with the free trial, paid for the year when the 30 days ended and currently order EVERYTHING from there.)
Here is a link to the free 30-day trial and it has more information on all the glorious features: AMAZON PRIME
Okay boys and girls, here are some items that I have purchased for my daughter, relatives and friend’s children that were hits.
1. Mustachifier. So that your baby can be the gentleman we all know he is.
2. Zelfs. My daughter is eight. She wanted me to tell you to put this on your list. Zelfs are THE NEW THING! They are replacing Rainbow Loom. You heard it here first.
3. Tape It and Make It. Duct tape is amazing. My daughter makes everything from pen covers to purses out of it. It is non-messy and keeps her busy. I love it. This book will give your youngster all sorts of inspiration.
4. Duct Tape. There are so many awesome patterns with this stuff and it is so durable, inexpensive and DIY friendly.
5. Combi All in One Activity Walker GT. I got this (in blue) for my nephew for Christmas this year and I cant wait to give it to him! It is so adorable in person!
6. Ask Me About My T-Rex Shirt. I want one of these for myself. Awesome!
7. Perplexus Maze Game. This is a maze game where players must maneuver a small marble around challenging barriers inside a transparent sphere. It is non-messy, no clean up and no batteries required. Plus it is a one player game. I’m sure my husband will steal it from my daughter within three seconds of her opening it.
Good luck! Happy Shopping! Let me know if you think I’ve missed anything or have any additions!
Not a sponsored post. Post contains my genuine recommendations and opinions. Post contains affiliate links.