Despite this rainy New York weather, it is still Spring. We had a glimpse of it last weekend and it was bliss. Being that this is my “Want It Wednesday” post, I am going to shop for pink and pretty. Maybe the power of positive thinking will bring us some Sunshine in the near future.
1. Jessica Simpson Chiffon Print Maxi Dress. I know everyone liked to hate on Jessica Simpson for a few years, but I have and will always have a soft spot for her. (Us blondes have to stick together.) Regardless of your opinions on her personally, her clothes are adorable. This dress is so pretty and I might just buy it to wear on Mother’s Day.
2. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Lovechild. Ummmmmm WHAT? I had no idea that Urban Decay was making Naked LIPGLOSS! I have the Naked 3 palette (which I am totally obsessed with). Based on the brand and the line I pretty much know this is going to rock. I cant wait to try it out!
3. AQUA Romper – Victoria Crossover. I just realized that I don’t own one romper. Some trends take a little while for me to warm up to but I think rompers are starting to grow on me. This one is a great starting piece. Bloomingdales AQUA line is so inexpensive and well made.
4. House of Harlow 1960 Stingray Embossed Leather Sunburst Ring. Oh, Nicole Richie. I just love your HOH line! I need this ring!
5. DV Dolce Vita Open Toe Platform Wedge Sandals – Tenley. These sandals are amazing. They are neutral but the gold trim gives them a bit of sparkle.
6. HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flash. I still have a little bit of my MAC Cremeblend Blush left and then you can bet your sweet bippy that I am going to RUN to Sephora and buy this blush. I have seen Tiffany D rave about it so many times that I cant wait to try it!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this week’s bout of cyber window shopping! What are you guys currently coveting?