It is currently 88 degrees outside but in my mind the second it hits September 1st all Fall shopping begins. Summer is now dead to me. I will continue to wear what I currently own in this heat but I will only BUY cold weather gear moving forward. Some of the things that are on my radar for Fall ’15 are:
- Milly Merino Wool Fur Vest with Genuine Fox Fur Trim. This is in my cart and I am pretty close to pulling the trigger. I love that the fur is detachable so I can have the vest dry cleaned without having to deal with the expense and nuisance of taking it to a furrier every time.
- Joie Genuine Rabbit Fur Vest. I almost bought this one last Winter and didn’t pull the trigger. Instead, I opted for a more square, puffier faux fur vest from Top Shop. I still love that one but this is a staple and I am buying it this year. I love it’s shape and the fact that it is more fitted. I am going to wait for a sale but then it is MINE.
- Essie Frock ‘N Roll. This comes in gel and I LOVE the color and the bits of glitter!
- Essie In The Lobby. Gorgeous gorgeous burgundy. This is THE perfect Fall and Winter nail color.
- BaubleBar Leather Tassel Drop Earrings. I am OBSESSED with tassels and fringe. These are such gorgeous statement earrings.
- BP Ribbon Trim Felt Hat. This is a totally inexpensive and beautiful Fall piece.
- Vince Camuto Harlin Fringe Bootie. I love the way these are weathered around the toe.
- Phase 3 Basket Knit Slouchy Beanie. These are universally flattering and perfect for colder weather.
- Sam Edelman Josephine Tall Boot. I saw a girl in these the other day on the Street and stopped her to ask where she got them. The fringe on these boots in so gorgeous in motion. It is special but not ridiculous. I am obsessed with them!
What are you guys buying for the colder months? Are there any trends that have caught your eye lately?