Can you believe it is Wednesday already? I LOVE me some short weeks! This one is just flying by! Currently, I am loving all things sexy, vamp and dark. What are you guys coveting right now?
1. Kate Spade New York Tote – Holly Street Clear Francis. I’ve seen this tote around the Streets of New York and it is FABULOUS in person. This is perfect for Summer.
2. Tory Burch 59mm Disco Logo Rounded Sunglassses. I love the shape of these sunnies. I have a pair of Marc Jacobs glasses that I am in love with but they have a scratch right in the middle of the lens that is hard not to see when you wear them. Lately I find myself squinting because I cant stand looking through the scratch. It might be time to invest in a new pair. Maybe these?
3. Parker Bayou Maxi Dress. This is not your average maxi dress. It is silk and structured on top (so as to be very flattering). I love the pleating detail.
4. Moon and Lola Monogram Pendant. These necklaces have been around for a while and even though I love them I didn’t think I would consider buying one now (since the trend might be ending soon) UNTIL I saw this BLACK ONE! What? Where has this been all my life? I wear a lot of black (it is a total New York City thing and also a lazy getting ready for work/black matches everything thing) and this would slot so nicely into my wardrobe.
5. Valentino Rockstud Pump. I have been lusting after these in various shades for a while now. I am not even a shoe girl. I am a total purse girl but these make me want to convert! They are just so so so sexy.
Alright, dolls. Thank you for sharing a bit of cyber window shopping with me. Be sure to enter my giveaway here!