This time of year can be very difficult for my poor husband. Between Christmas, Valentine’s Day, my birthday and our anniversary he has to think of a lot of gifts for me. Since I am such a kind and charitable wife I have compiled a list of ideas to help him out. We are about a month out from my b-day (which is St. Paddy’s Day). Obviously, I am not expecting all these things (although that would certainly be nice). These are just items that I have come across lately that I love but would not buy for myself. I think that description makes for the perfect present.
Tripod and DSLR Camera Remote. I have been playing with the idea of getting a tripod and remote for my DSLR camera so that I can start taking my own fashion photos for the blog. These are pretty inexpensive and they get great reviews.
Coordinates Collection Bracelet. I came across this Company on Instagram and fell in love with the Legend Bracelet. They are so meaningful and stylish. I would die for one with the coordinates of the location where my daughter was born.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Sorbet. I have been wearing Marc Jacobs’ fragrances since his first scent was released in 2001. I am almost done with my bottle of Daisy and a new one would make a fantastic birthday present.
Pink Schwinn Bike. This one has been on my list forever. How cute would this be with a wicker basket on front?
Hey Guys! Mother’s Day is May 11th this year. That is about two and a half weeks out. So, I figured I would use today’s cyber shopping spree as an opportunity to scope out things for Mom.
1. Tocca Florence Candle. This scent by Tocca is my favorite thing in the entire World. This candle is so fancy and delicate. It even comes with a little box of wooden matches.
2. Starbucks Create-Your-Own Tumbler. My hubby bought this for me one year and had our daughter color a picture to put inside it. I use it every day. It feels like I am taking a piece of her with me to work.
3. Creme De La Mer. Help Mom retain her youth with this uber famous moisturizer.
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight. I have loved Marc Jacobs since his first scent was released in 2001 (geez, that just made me feel old). His fragrances are light, refreshing and beautiful.
5. Ugg Nala Slipper. Is there anything better than a cozy pair of slippers? These are great for Moms, Wives, Grandmothers. The color is adorable and Uggs are such a treat for your feet!
It’s still cold and supposed to snow tonight in New York (bleh) but it is officially Spring, so I’m going to make this week’s Want It Wednesday colorful and filled with things I love for the warmer weather anyway.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Crossbody Bag. The small crossbody bag is HUGE for Spring and I am in love with this trend. This bag is big enough to store your cell phone, lip gloss, a small wallet, and other essentials. It is the perfect size and how cute is the color? Love.
6. Ella Moss Lana Print Maxi Dress. I live in maxi dresses during the warmer parts of the year. I own a number of Ella Moss ones and they are so comfortable and (I am going to reveal how truly nerdy I am here…so brace yourselves) they make coordinating little girl’s clothes! Last year Taylor and I had a few maxi/tank top outfits that were in the same print. I don’t know if she will get on board with that this year but I still want this dress.
What have you ladies seen on the internet this week that you are loving?