Guess who is the luckiest person ever? ME! I am starting this weekend early again! I have taken the day off to run errands and attend a charity dinner later tonight. I should do this every week. Not working Fridays is awesome!
Here are my five favorites from this week:
1. Food Trucks. I discovered a wonderful block filled with food trucks near my office this week. There were so many to choose from. I finally settled on a grilled cheese with cheddar and pulled pork from Gorilla Cheese. It was probably the most delicious thing I have ever had. Ever.
2. May Designs Giveaway. I am teaming up with May Designs to give away a May Book to one lucky reader! I love mine and now would be a great time to win one with the kiddos going back to school and the activities starting up again. You can enter below. Good luck!
3. Snowballs. I was having kind of a suckish day Wednesday. Maybe the weather, maybe PMS. Whatever. Anyway, I was sitting at my desk frowning when the mail guy came over and brought me a box. Inside it was a bunch of Snowballs from my bestie! She knows I love them so she sent me a case of them. How sweet is that?
4. Birchbox Store. I ventured down to the new Birchbox Store in Soho yesterday and it is totes adorbs! I am editing pictures now for a full review that I am posting on Monday so keep your eyes peeled!
5. Georgetown Cupcake. It finally happened! I finally made it down to Georgetown Cupcake and it was amazing! My girlfriend and I shared a banana split and a chocolate ganache and they were both heaven! I like them better than Sprinkles or Magnolia! Also, check out this blinged out mixer they have! I totally need one for my kitchen!