Happy Friday ladies and gents! What a quick week! This weekend is a busy one. Tomorrow, I have the SoFab conference (is anyone else going to that?) and Sunday is Father’s Day! Both good things but I have a feeling they are going to cause the weekend to be over in a flash.
1. Kate Hudson. I have to start this post with a big thank you to Kate Hudson’s sick body. This photo inspired me to work out four days in a row this week! I knew she was in good shape but MY GOSH! She is 36, has TWO kids and she is a total inspiration!
2. Entourage. I saw this the other night and it was EPIC. If you like the show then you will love the movie. It was basically just like one long episode. I must say – I love me some Ari Gold! He is my fave! His angry, aggressive behavior inspires me for some reason. It makes me want to run five miles or kick some butt. Between him and his fury in this movie and that Kate Hudson picture above, I was extremely inspired this week.
3. A Pinch of Lovely. I mentioned previously that I bought these in black. Well, I have been wearing them non-stop. They are so cute and stylish that I went back and bought them in tan as well. Now, I just saw them on A Pinch of Lovely and I feel like I cant live without the coral. Thoughts?
4. Taylor Swift. I love that she is a Crazy Cat Lady! How cute is her kitty btw?
5. OITNB. I have been totally cracked out on OITNB all week. I finally bit the bullet and started watching the series from the beginning and it has taken over my whole life. I have only been sleeping for around four hours a night because I stay up binge watching it. I cant help myself though! #YOLO
Alright loves, have a fabulous weekend and I will meet you back here on Monday! xo