Happy Hump Day! Today I am linking up with Mia to share my January Favorites! Here goes:
1. Vaseline Advance Healing Lip Therapy. For years I have been using a whole slew of products to combat the dry lips that I experience every year thanks to the brutal NYC cold. I thought I had a winner in Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment but it is pretty expensive at $22 a tube. Then, when my hubby broke his ankle I was in the hospital with him for a few days and my lips were super chapped. Of course I had no products with me for that so I went down to the gift shop. All they had was the Vaseline so I bought it. It is my new FAVORITE. It is not greasy and doesn’t sit on your lips like gloss. It absorbs immediately and actually softens and smooths. I love it so much that on my last trip to Target I bought ten tubes. Taylor thought I was nuts but I will never use anything else.
2. Women’s Nike Free 5.0 V4 Running Shoes. I have wanted these for a super long time but they were sold out. I finally found them at Finishline and am totally in love. Super comfy and maybe at some point I will stop being so lazy and wear them to work out. Maybe.
3. Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I know I am behind the trend on this one. Everyone has been raving about MO products for a while and I did try the oil a while back and I didn’t love it. A few weeks ago I got a Keratin treatment for the first time – LIFECHANGING – and my hairdresser recommended this brand because it doesn’t have sulfates. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I’m pretty happy with it. It smells great.
4. The Woman Who Stole My Life. I am going to do a full review on this in the near future but I love Marian Keyes and this was worth reading.
5. Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush. Ahmazingggggggggg. This video shows you how to use it and it really does work. I am giving away three brushes from this line (including the contour brush). You can enter to win them here.