Friday! More like Fri-Yay! I don’t have any big plans for this weekend but I am still excited to not have to work/get up early and any days that I get to spend with my little girl are worth getting excited about! Speaking of things that excite me, here are my five favorites:
1. It is restaurant week in NYC! That means until August 15th (which is more than a week but whatever, I’ll take it!) I get to enjoy lunches and dinners at some of my favorite places for a super cheap rate. I already have a few reservations lined up for next week.
2. I went to dinner with my bestie Tuesday night to Lure Fishbar. I have eaten there numerous times and it never fails to amaze me how delicious their food is. OMG. They are also taking part in restaurant week so I had a full three course meal for $38!!! Yes! Delicious food and saving money are two of my favorite things! Check out these donuts! They were filled with raspberry and I ate all three. Yum.
3. I went to Sephora yesterday to take advantage of their amazing return policy and get a store credit for the two bottles of NARS foundation where the caps broke on me. I got a credit for $98! Of course I spent it all immediately on:
(Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo. It makes my hair squeaky clean and my blonde looks so bright after I use it. )
(NARS Risky Business. This is my go-to lipgloss.)
(Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer. This is new and I’m pretty excited to try it.)
4. I’m currently running a giveaway for a beautiful monogram keychain! Enter HERE!
5. I will leave you off with something that made me lol.
Hahaha! Imagine seeing that in the bottom of your cup?