Hey Guys! Mother’s Day is May 11th this year. That is about two and a half weeks out. So, I figured I would use today’s cyber shopping spree as an opportunity to scope out things for Mom.
1. Tocca Florence Candle. This scent by Tocca is my favorite thing in the entire World. This candle is so fancy and delicate. It even comes with a little box of wooden matches.
2. Starbucks Create-Your-Own Tumbler. My hubby bought this for me one year and had our daughter color a picture to put inside it. I use it every day. It feels like I am taking a piece of her with me to work.
3. Creme De La Mer. Help Mom retain her youth with this uber famous moisturizer.
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight. I have loved Marc Jacobs since his first scent was released in 2001 (geez, that just made me feel old). His fragrances are light, refreshing and beautiful.
5. Ugg Nala Slipper. Is there anything better than a cozy pair of slippers? These are great for Moms, Wives, Grandmothers. The color is adorable and Uggs are such a treat for your feet!