It’s still cold and supposed to snow tonight in New York (bleh) but it is officially Spring, so I’m going to make this week’s Want It Wednesday colorful and filled with things I love for the warmer weather anyway.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Crossbody Bag. The small crossbody bag is HUGE for Spring and I am in love with this trend. This bag is big enough to store your cell phone, lip gloss, a small wallet, and other essentials. It is the perfect size and how cute is the color? Love.
2. Tom Ford Solange Sunglasses. Tom Ford makes the best shades. These are so glamorous!
3. Steve Madden Neliee Sandals. Camel colored sandals go with everything and they are a staple in my Spring/Summer closet. I love these!
4. AG Robyn Denim Jacket. Denim jackets are so timeless. They are durable, comfy and always fashionable. I love to pair mine with maxi dresses!
5. Kendra Scott Kinley Necklace. I must have this necklace. It is a gorgeous shade of mint and goes perfectly with number 6!
6. Ella Moss Lana Print Maxi Dress. I live in maxi dresses during the warmer parts of the year. I own a number of Ella Moss ones and they are so comfortable and (I am going to reveal how truly nerdy I am here…so brace yourselves) they make coordinating little girl’s clothes! Last year Taylor and I had a few maxi/tank top outfits that were in the same print. I don’t know if she will get on board with that this year but I still want this dress.
What have you ladies seen on the internet this week that you are loving?