Good morning friends!
Today I am once again linking up with Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth to celebrate the end of the week with High Five for Friday! Ready? Let’s do it!
1. I had two and a half days off from work this last week due to Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday on Monday and the snowstorm that hit on Tuesday. There was a lot of movie watching, snuggling and playing old school Nintendo Mario Brothers 3 with Taylor. It definitely did not suck.
2. I received a box from Blue Apron to review. I am really excited about this! I made the Moroccan Beef Tagine last night and it was very tasty. I am making the other two meals tomorrow and Sunday and plan to post a full review next week, so keep an eye out for it.
3. My hubby and I wanted to see Captain Phillips while it was in theaters but we did not get a chance to. I just saw that it is available for rent on Amazon Instant Video so we can stream it to our TV. We are going to watch it Saturday night.
4. I got my samples of Glam Glow’s Bright Mud Eye Treatment! I am going to spend some time having a little spa day over the weekend (deep conditioner, face mask, teeth whitening and mani/pedi) and that eye treatment will definitely be a highlight. I am a big fan of the Supermud Clearing Treatment so if this works half as well I will be really happy.
5. I am thinking of making a tray of slutty brownies over the weekend. My nephew is sleeping over and it is a really easy recipe for the kids to help me with. The only downside is that they are 21635376354354 million calories and I will probably eat half the tray myself. Hmmmm, decisions decisions.
What are you up to this weekend?