Despite this rainy New York weather, it is still Spring. We had a glimpse of it last weekend and it was bliss. Being that this is my “Want It Wednesday” post, I am going to shop for pink and pretty. Maybe the power of positive thinking will bring us some Sunshine in the near future.
1. Jessica Simpson Chiffon Print Maxi Dress. I know everyone liked to hate on Jessica Simpson for a few years, but I have and will always have a soft spot for her. (Us blondes have to stick together.) Regardless of your opinions on her personally, her clothes are adorable. This dress is so pretty and I might just buy it to wear on Mother’s Day.
2. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Lovechild. Ummmmmm WHAT? I had no idea that Urban Decay was making Naked LIPGLOSS! I have the Naked 3 palette (which I am totally obsessed with). Based on the brand and the line I pretty much know this is going to rock. I cant wait to try it out!
3. AQUA Romper – Victoria Crossover. I just realized that I don’t own one romper. Some trends take a little while for me to warm up to but I think rompers are starting to grow on me. This one is a great starting piece. Bloomingdales AQUA line is so inexpensive and well made.
Today is my anniversary! I would just like to take a moment to give a shout-out to my gorgeous husband! He is the love of my life and even though sometimes he makes me crazy, he is my best friend and I would be totally lost without him! Thank you for being such a wonderful Husband and Father!
Hey guys! Wow, okay H54F time again. I feel as though I just wrote last week’s post. I’m home in bed today. My back is totally jacked up so I’m going to make today’s blog entry short and sweet.
1. I’ve mentioned to my hubby in the past that I should get my own tools (since every time I need one I can’t find it) so for Easter he got me this awesome pink set! Pink tools! Perfect!
2. I got take this cute face with me to work on Monday. It was a beautiful day and we got to enjoy some fro yo and park time during my lunch break.
3. Now that the weather has warmed up a bit I was able to plant a few snapdragons and out them by our front door. I have some big plans for this area that I will hopefully tackle this weekend (if my back decides to stop being such a little bitch).
4. I’m going to make a wreath with a burlap bow for our front door (similar to the one above). My last attempt at wreath-making ended in a failure of epic proportions so hopefully this one is more of a success.
5. I am also going to plant some flowers in a long black planter and put the on the railing. I’m not entirely sure how to effectuate that but perhaps my handsome hubby will lend a hand.
4. Optical Illusion Pictures. Buzzfeed has some of the most amazing optical illusion pictures ever. That girl above is not touching her crotch (even though it appears that way at first glance).
5. The NYPD Fails At Twitter. The NYPD created a hashtag for civilians to upload pictures they had taken with the Police and it went horribly and hilariously wrong. Glad to know there are people out there that are worse at Twitter than I am!
6. Greek Yogurt. It’s taking over the World. (I don’t mind because I love it.)
Hey Guys! Mother’s Day is May 11th this year. That is about two and a half weeks out. So, I figured I would use today’s cyber shopping spree as an opportunity to scope out things for Mom.
1. Tocca Florence Candle. This scent by Tocca is my favorite thing in the entire World. This candle is so fancy and delicate. It even comes with a little box of wooden matches.
2. Starbucks Create-Your-Own Tumbler. My hubby bought this for me one year and had our daughter color a picture to put inside it. I use it every day. It feels like I am taking a piece of her with me to work.
3. Creme De La Mer. Help Mom retain her youth with this uber famous moisturizer.
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight. I have loved Marc Jacobs since his first scent was released in 2001 (geez, that just made me feel old). His fragrances are light, refreshing and beautiful.
5. Ugg Nala Slipper. Is there anything better than a cozy pair of slippers? These are great for Moms, Wives, Grandmothers. The color is adorable and Uggs are such a treat for your feet!