Hello ladies and gents! Step right up for this week’s addition of Want It Wednesday! I have decided to stick to an neutral, Earthy vibe this week.
1. J.Crew Market Tote. This tote is wonderfully durable and stylish. You can take it to the beach, the park or the farmer’s market. It is foldable and adorable. Added bonus – you can get 25% off with code SOGOOD!
2. Dolce. Dolce & Gabanna’s new fragrance smells amazing! It was also just rated as one of Vogue’s top 10 perfumes for Summer 2014.
4. Gorjana Heart Chain Ring. I know I’ve stated previously that I dont like to wear rings but I think I can make an exception for this adorable and delicate gold ring I found on Shopbop! It is a heart on a tiny gold chain! I am in love!
5. Elizabeth and James Windrose Ring. Gimme Gimme Gimme. This is the ring that led me to the other two that are listed. I saw this one, fell in love and then decided that it would need friends. Someone please buy me all three rings immediately! 🙂
6. Gabriela Artigas Knot Ring. If you Google this ring and see pictures of it on someone’s actual hand you will buy it. It is so much smaller and more delicate than the above picture shows. I think grouped with the other two shown above it would make such a beautiful collection!
7. Ipanema Maya Studded Sandals. These beautiful, neutral sandals are RUBBER! You can get them wet and they wont get destroyed. I love things that are pretty but also functional!
I hope you guys are having a fabulous week! I would love to know what you are loving this week!
Good morning my lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your Mother’s Day! Mine was amazing! My hubby and daughter really go out of their way to make me feel special and fill the day with love! Speaking of love…I am teaming up with Lisa from Oasisbloom to give away this beautiful ring from her store! You can enter below on the Rafflecopter widget. The contest will run until Sunday at 5 am. Good luck!
Good morning dolls! In honor of Mother’s Day, I am going to post some of my favorite moments with my little girl. Being her Mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
1. Newborn Taylor! I was 22 and absolutely terrified but I adapted and pretty soon I was comfortable being her Mom.
2. She was a chubby and happy baby – unless you tried to feed her prunes!
3. This is one of my all-time favorite Taylor moments. On our way home from running errands Tay had fallen asleep in the car. Gently, I brought her into the house and placed her into her crib to continue her nap. I left my diaper bag in the nursery by accident. She woke up and dug through it until she found some lipstick. Then, she gave herself a makeover! I went into check on her a little while later and found her looking like this. She was SO PROUD of the job she had done! See how the lipstick is centered around her mouth? She really tried to apply it properly. I couldn’t help but laugh and take pictures (which she proudly posed for).
4. I love her sweet face.
5. She has grown into such a hilarious and beautiful girl. I’m so glad that she is mine and I get to spend the rest of my life loving her.
I am participating in a few fabulous link-ups today. If you have a moment, swing by and show these ladies some love! xoxo
Hey guys! I’ve gathered my favorite items from around the internet this week for your amusement. Here they are:
1. Check out what happens here when Jimmy Fallon has New Yorkers boo a picture of Robinson Cano. Their reactions are hilarious!
2. Celebrity Couples Dazzle at the 2014 Met Gala. I dont know about you guys but I love the Met Gala! The pictures amaze me every year and attending is definitely on my bucket list. My favorites this year were Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. The pops of burgundy that united their looks took my breath away. I’ve loved Blake and her style a long time but this was a significant fashion moment for her.
I have been cyber window-shopping my little butt off lately and I have come up with some gorgeous finds! I want to buy everything on my mood board this week!
1. Topshop Midi Rings. I am not a ring person at all. I actually never wear my engagement ring because it feels too bulky on my finger. I only wear my wedding band. Lately, I have seen girls rocking these midi rings and I am dying to jump on board with this trend! I may just have to buy these and then if I hate having them on my fingers I can give them to Taylor because they are only $15 for all three!
2. Wildfox Marianne Jeans. For these jeans, I have to thank my friend, Kim. She discovered them and sent them to me. I am obsesssssssssed!
3. Essie Neon Collection Polishes. The colors above are: Too Taboo, Sittin’ Pretty, I’m Addicted and Vices Versa. I love how well they all work together. I could picture using one on my toes and one on my fingers and they would compliment each other so nicely.
4. Kendra Scott Earrings. I love a good pair of chunky earrings. I tend to wear mostly black to work (it’s a New York thing) and dress it up with statement necklaces and pretty pairs of earrings. These are gorgeous!
5. Ted Baker London “Summer at Dusk” Print Maxi. Oh my gosh! How pretty are the colors of this maxi? Hopefully it will go on a massive sale soon so I can buy it! I cant bring myself to $425 for one dress but if I were rich and had no shopping budget I would already be wearing this baby!
What are you ladies loving on the internet this week? Any good deals or shopping you would like to share?