Hey Ladies and Gents! I hope you all had a fabulous week! This one went by very slowly and to tell you the truth I am a bit exhausted. I am having trouble writing this post and I currently feel like my brain consists of cotton. Thankfully, I don’t have too many things on the books for this weekend and most of them should be relaxing and fun.
Here are my five favorite things from this week:
1. Have you guys met Becky? She is the sweet blogger behind BYBMG and I got to collaborate with her on a giveaway for a gorgeous, handmade Toms makeup roll. (It is still running, so if you have not entered you can do so HERE.) Stop by and show Becky some love!
2. I believe I have mentioned to you guys in the past that my hubby bought me a DSLR camera for Christmas. It is a beautiful Canon EOS Rebel SL1. Unfortunately for both of us, I had no idea how to use it and was super intimidated by all the buttons and advanced terminology (such as aperture, ISO and shutter speed). There are a lot of things I can learn on Google but this was not one of them. I finally took a class last weekend and it pretty much rocked my World. The teacher, Okello Dunkley, couldn’t have been nicer and it felt like a friend was telling you how to work a camera instead of a boring and structured course. I went in to the class barely able to turn my camera on and left there feeling comfortable and confident that I knew how to use it in manual mode! I went directly to Taylor’s friend’s house to pick her up from a pool party after the course and I got some amazing shots with my camera! The class was $99 and Mr. Dunkley teaches it all over the Country. I highly recommend it. You can get more information here.
This is one of my favorite photos from the party. Every single time I look at Taylor’s face (on the right) I crack up. Just this photo was worth the $99 fee for the course.
3. If you follow me on Instagram (AND YOU SHOULD – hehe) you probably saw this sweet card that my hubby left for me the other day with an Almond Joy (my fav). He is a good man.
4. I found this picture on Facebook last week and it makes me laugh so hard I cry.
5. I just bought the most gorgeous dress for Fourth of July! It’s on sale right now, too!
If you guys are interested, here is my button for bloglovin. I am trying to increase my followers. If you are on there as well, please let me know in a comment so I can follow you back.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Here are the buttons for the link-ups I am participating in today. If you have a chance, stop by and show these lovely ladies some love!