I cant believe that it is Labor Day weekend and Summer is officially over. So weird! I am looking forward to Fall though. Boots and Pumpkin Spice Lattes here I come! I am heading to Toronto this weekend with the hubs to try to enjoy one last bit of Summer fun first. Here are my five favorites:
1. Taylor came with me to work for a few days this week and we went on all kinds of adventures. For lunch on Wednesday we went to one of our favorite restaurants, the Grand Central Oyster Bar. So yummy!
2. We followed that up with a little gelato!
3. Yesterday we had McDonalds (don’t judge) and rode the Carousel at Bryant Park.
4. I spotted these beauties at a local deli. I have no idea what kind of flower they are but I love them.
5. I also just bought Jo Malone perfume in Nectarine Blossom and Honey on the recommendation of a girlfriend and I am OBSESSED with it. It smells like a combination of Summer and Heaven.
Okay, well I hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend! I am linking up with Lauren, Amy, Karli and Amanda today so if you get a chance stop by and show them some love! xo
Above: I am dying over Diner En Blanc! Did anyone go?
Other things I am loving from around the internet:
– This video made me crack up. Girls are so weird.
– Summer is almost over but there is still time for a weekend getaway!
– These spareribs look amazing!
– Great ways to re-purpose household items.
– HAVE MERCY! A Full House reboot! Yay!
Happy Hump Day my loves! Here are the things I am loving this week…
1. Michael Kors Faux Fur Trim Anorak with Removable Hood. I have been loving all the green utility jackets I’ve seen around the internet lately. This one kicks it up a notch with the addition of a removable faux fur hood. Love it!
2. Old Navy Women’s Graphic Tee. I have this shirt and I love it. It is now on sale at Old Navy for $10! Grab one!
3. Gap Snakeskin Textured Slip-On Sneakers. I am not a huge sneakers person but these are totes adorbs for weekend errands.
4. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. I have read such good things about this mask. As soon as my shopping hiatus is over I am buying this!
I know. I know. I’m a day late. Yesterday was super busy and to be honest I just didn’t feel like blogging at all. Also, I am of the mindset that if I don’t actively want to post then I wont. I would rather not put something half-assed out into the Universe.
Anywho, this weekend was fabulous! I started it with a Saturday salon session with my girl. She got a trim and some layers and I got even MORE BLONDE! Yay! I know my next hair coloring is going to be a bit darker for the Fall so I decided to go really hard with the blonde this time and I love it!
Then we did some back to school shopping which I can sum up in one word – sparkles. Every single thing my child bought has some sort of sequins or glitter (down to her shoes). It’s awesome. I wish the clothes in Justice came in my size.
We also went to a friend’s house where we hung with these cute faces and made homemade ice cream (thanks Pinterest).
All in all it was a great few days.
Happy Friday lovies! I hope you all had a great week! I sure did! Here were my five favorite things from the past few days:
1. For Posh Sake. I am hosting a giveaway for the cutest sparkly monogram water bottle from For Posh Sake. I hope you all will enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2. The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Taylor and I did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge last weekend! We got a little creative with it. Did any of you do it? I would love to see your videos!
3. Pink and Fabulous. I got the opportunity to contribute a “What’s in My Purse” post over at Pink and Fabulous this week! Working with Lindsay was a pleasure and I love to find other ladies that love bags as much as I do!
4. Fur Vests. I have a total fur vest fixation happening right now. I am going to post a few of the ones I am dying over on Pinterest and if you ladies see one around PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me. I need one that is faux fur and not a zillion dollars.
5. Summer Desserts. My hubby is having a barbecue for his work friends on Saturday. I am going to make a few desserts and then make myself scarce. (Taylor and I have a playdate planned with a friend and her kids.) I was thinking of making another fruit pizza (since he loved the one I made for MDW) and also some slutty brownies. This is making me hungry.
Okay loves, I am linking up with Lauren, Amy, Karli and Amanda today so if you get a chance stop by and show them some love! Have a fabulous weekend! xo