Happy Hump Day boys and girls! Here are the things I am LOVING from around the web this week:
1. Flash tattoos! I love these on the internet but every time I am about to order a pack I feel like I am too old. I definitely don’t want to be the weirdo Mom walking around with the temporary tattoos. Haha! Order or not?
2. Nespresso VertuoLine Espresso Machine. I’ve had a Keurig for years and I am kind of over it. I want a machine that can make both regular coffee and espresso. I have heard really good things about the Nespresso machines. In NYC they have freestanding stores where you can have coffee in their cafe but they also sell their at home brewers. I spoke with a salesman about this one and he demonstrated it for me and let me drink the (delicious) coffee afterwards. Now I cant stop thinking about it! Does anyone have this?
3. Graphic Image Metallic Passport Holder. How do I not have a beautiful passport holder already? That seems like something I would definitely own. I should rectify this situation immediately.
4. Toms Correa Sandals. I need a pair of comfortable shoes for walking around in Toronto later in the month. I was thinking of buying regular Toms but I just cant do it. They just are not my style. Then I spotted these. I might be able to rock these.
5. Bond No. 9 Travel Candles. I am such a sucker for the packaging of these candles. I love them!
What are you guys wanting this week?