I don’t know about you guys but I always have trouble with jewelry when packing. My necklaces get tangled and I inevitably lose an earring. I lost one of my favorites during the return trip from Toronto a few weeks ago and I am still bummed about it.
The team over at Lori Leigh Designs just sent me a Mini Traveler and totally solved this dilemma (and their timing could not be better since I am going to be travelling at the end of this week).
As you can see, there are slots for four rings, an earring chalet tray, a soft envelope for delicate necklaces and there is storage underneath for larger necklaces. You can take all your favorites away with you without having to worry about them getting messed up en route. Also, it is small enough to fit right into your carry-on, purse or gym tote.
Oh my gosh, girls. I have so little to do this weekend and I am SO excited about it! The only thing on my calendar is Taylor’s soccer game and that is not until 11:30 am. I am totally going to sleep late both days! I need it, too. This has been a pretty busy week.
Okay, without further ado…here are my five favorites:
1. This sweater. How cute is this outfit? I am running a giveaway right now with Dress Me Trendy so you can win a gift card and buy your own! Enter using the rafflecopter widget below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
2. These Sunglasses. I got a new pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators on Wednesday that I am totally in love with. I am terrible with sunglasses so I try not to spend a lot and I got these during Bloomie’s sale so I feel even better about them.
3. Birchbox and Dr. Frederic Brandt. I went to an event at Birchbox’s Soho store this week and got to meet Dr. Brandt. They also gave me a bunch of samples of his new product Laser FX. I am going to put up a full review sometime next week but so far – OMG. Totally non-greasy and makes my skin so smooth.
4. Cadbury Screme Eggs. So, I’ve been dieting and eating well all month…then Cadbury came along with their delicious Screme Eggs and messed me all up. In case you are unaware, a Screme Egg is the Halloween version of the most delicious thing on Earth – the Cadbury Creme Egg. I am a total Creme Egg addict. I don’t know if you can tell, but I am wearing pajama pants in the picture below because I went in to get a cup of coffee and walked out with a bag full of those delicious eggs as well. Damn it all.
5. The Goldbergs. This show is HILARIOUS. This season starts on Wednesday at 8:30 pm. You should definitely watch it! If you hate it (and I pretty much guarantee you wont) you can still have a great TV night because Modern Family is on next and we all know how great that is.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I am linking up with Lauren, Amy, Karli and Amanda today so if you get a chance stop by and show them some love! xo
I am dying over this closet! Check out the rest of this gorgeous townhouse at Elle Decor.
Other things I am loving from around the internet:
– This video make me CRACK UP.
– Jimmy Fallon’s epic lip sync battle with Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton might have been the best yet!
– Weekend getaways to check out the Fall Foliage!
– The Pioneer Woman is totally sabotaging my diet attempts with this delicious recipe!
Happy Hump Day my loves! Thank you for stopping by to cyber window shop with me today. There are so many beautiful things I am obsessed with on the internet right now. Sigh. I wish I had an unlimited bank account. Okay, so let’s start with something I need your advice on:
Boom. Yes, that just happened. My motto is usually the more sparkles the better but someone advised that bedazzling one’s gym shoes might be overkill. Is there such a thing? I think I might buy them. Opinions?
Fabletics. This line is pretty inexpensive and co-founded by Kate Hudson. The clothes are cute but I am hesitant to try it without knowing anyone who has personally purchased from this Company. Has anyone ordered from them?
How cute is this Gucci Soho Bag? I saw it on a girl the other night at an event and I cant stop thinking about it. It is such a cute little night out purse. I am definitely putting it on the Christmas list!
Also, how gorgeous is his older brother – the Soho Metallic Leather Shoulder Bag? Sign me up for both, please.
I would love to see the things you wish you were buying (or are lucky enough to be actually buying) this week – especially bag porn! You KNOW I love bag porn! Maybe not as much as certain people love actual porn from places such as https://www.tubev.sex/ Chinese, but I sure do love bags! Share share!