Happy Weekend Loves! This week was nice and short because of the holiday on Monday and I have to say I wish they could all be this way. The days flew by and the weather was pleasant. I have no complaints.
1. May Book. I ordered my first planner last June and I cant believe it but it has already been almost a year! A lot of the people in my life are incredulous when I whip out my May Book. They wonder why I don’t track things electronically but I am old school. I like to see things all laid out on my calendar and write them in in different color pens. I tried to use a planner function in my iPhone a while back and it lost two appointments on me. I know I entered them properly and then poof. They were just gone. After that I could not completely trust technology when it came to my schedule. When I write things in my May Book I know they are not going to disappear. Plus, I am a sucker for a monogram. I just ordered this one:
2. Sole Society Koa Sandals. I kept seeing these on Pinterest and I finally dove in and bought them. I am pretty tall so I tend to wear flats a lot and I love when I can find some that are pretty and interesting.
3. Samantha Faye Bracelet. My BFF is the best person ever. She is super smart, has a wonderful sense of style, is a fabulous Mom and Wife and is SO SO thoughtful and kind. I could literally go on and on about her. She is one of the most impressive people I have ever met. In January of this year she spent a few weeks in Nepal building houses with Habitat for Humanity. She fell totally in love with the people there and was absolutely devastated when the earthquake hit in April. She has been actively seeking ways to help rebuild and has partnered with Samantha Faye to create a gorgeous bracelet. 35% of the proceeds will go to Habitat for Humanity Nepal. I am so proud of her and her generous spirit.
4. Haircut. If you guys follow along on Instagram you will have seen my new haircut! I just wanted to take a second here to say thank you! I was playing with the idea of getting my hair cut and after mentioning it last week for H54F, the overwhelming encouragement that I received really put me over the edge. I don’t think I would have done it otherwise and I am glad I did because I love it! It is so much easier to style in the morning and it feels fresher and more intentional than having a long, dead mop of frizz hanging around. You guys rock!
5. Trader Joes Finds. I went to TJs over the weekend on my way back from Target (#momlife) and I found two things that I have to share:
This Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is da bomb. (Yes, I am totally bringing that back.) You put two parts water and one part coffee over ice and flavor with milk and sugar to your liking. I make myself a nice iced coffee every morning for my commute and I am obsessed with the flavor. I highly recommend this!
Oh Em Gee. I almost don’t want to share these with you right now because I know it is bikini season but I cant keep my excitement contained on this one. Taylor and I overheard a lady asking one of the store clerks where these were because she had them at a party and they were amazing. We immediately followed them and picked up a box ourselves because we are vultures like that. After we got home and had lunch we proceeded to eat the ENTIRE BOX. My poor husband was doing laundry and I kept calling to him to come into the kitchen and try one of these most delicious cookies and he told me to save him one. I literally had to get up and walk him over the last cookie because Taylor and I couldn’t be trusted not to wolf it down. If you see these you have to buy them. You are welcome in advance.
Okay lovies! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!