My last gift guide for this week is one of my personal faves. I love to celebrate and host parties/holidays so I appreciate all of the little trinkets on this list. I think bringing a small gift to show you appreciate the work put into hosting is always a good idea. It doesn’t have to be anything lavish or expensive. Here are some of the things that I think would make a fabulous hostess gift:
1. Kate Spade Happy Hour Gold Coaster Set. I don’t know how I don’t already own these! How fun are they?
2. Canvas Drink Me Wine Tote. You can never go wrong with a bottle of wine or champagne! I love to dress mine up a little with a fun bag or carrier.
3. Fresh Sugar Lip Crush Set. I am totally obsessed with these! They are the most moisturizing lip balm ever!
4. Macaron Cafe Medium Luxury Gift Box. The nutella macarons from Macaron Cafe are my jam! This gift set is a fantastic little hostess present!
5. Z Gallerie Cheers Champagne Flutes. These are super cute and would make a fun addition to any bar cart.
6. Kate Spade New York: All In Good Taste. I buy this book for all my ladies that love to host and pay attention to detail. I love the tips in here!
What is your favorite thing to give or receive as a hostess?