Woo Hoo! The only thing better than Friday is Friday before a three-day weekend! The last few weekends have been hectic for me. Rushing all over and tons of errands. I don’t have too much on the agenda for this one though and I cant wait to just chillax a bit. Maybe some Target, maybe some Gilmore Girls. Cant wait!
1. Fuller House. The trailer came out this week and it looks so good! John Stamos makes a comment about how good they all look and I have to say that I agree. They have all aged so well! I cant wait to watch with Taylor!
2. Mugs. I have a major mug obsession. I hoard them! I have been eyeing these two for a while and I feel like I need them both in my life! They will be my last two! Promise! (My fingers are totally crossed! Haha!)
3. Starbucks Cozy Collection. If you guys follow me on Insta (and if not you totally should) you may have caught a glimpse of the Starbucks Cozy Collection that I received the other day. It is AMAZING and comes with the softest blanket ever (Taylor and I fight over who gets to use it and have decided to alternate nights), delicious Walkers shortbread cookies, hand-crafted vanilla bean marshmallows from Madyson’s Marshmallows, a mug (see my obsession noted above) and some of their new hot cocoa k-cups (including my new fave – salted caramel). I am a HUGE coffee and Starbucks fan so I was totally blown away by this package. I am going to be sharing more about it next week on the blog including a chance for you to win one of your own!
4. Valentine’s Day Breakfast. I am splitting the holiday with Taylor’s Dad so I figured I would make a festive Valentine’s Day breakfast for my girl. I have been searching Pinterest and I think I am going to wind up making Funfetti Pancakes and Bacon Hearts!
5. You Had Me At Hello. I learned about this book from Kirsten. This is the Literary Ladies book for February. I highly recommend that you join in on the fun. This is my second time participating and I have really enjoyed both books chosen as part of the book club. They are not from authors that I would have found on my own. You Had Me At Hello was amazing! I loved it so much that I sat in my car at the bus stop last night reading instead of rushing home because I had to find out what happened next! You still have plenty of time to join in on the fun for February! Go download it!
Alright loves – I hope you have a fabulous weekend and a really fun Valentine’s Day! xo