Hey Ladies! Sephora’s Holiday Shopping Event starts on Friday, November 13th and I cant wait! This year is even better than last because the sale is now 20% off instead of the usual 15%.
Here are the go-to items that I have in my cart:
I buy these every time there is a sale and they are a constant in my beauty arsenal.
1. Clarisonic Replacement Brush Heads. I cant live without my face brush. My skin is super dry and I love the exfoliation this provides. I get the deep pore ones.
2. Glam Glow. This is hands down my favorite mask of all time. I barely try any new ones anymore because I am so satisfied with Glam Glow.
3. Nars Lip Gloss in Risky Business. This is my shade. It is the only lipgloss I have worn for years. It is universally flattering and looks great on all skin tones.
4. Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I use this daily on with my Clarisonic brush. It is gentle yet effective.
5. Benefit Benetint. Benetint is my favorite beauty product. If I had to live on a desert island and I could only bring five things, I would choose a bottle of this as one of them. That is how serious I am about Benetint. My lips are naturally purplish and this wakes them up and makes them look slightly pink or red (depending on how I layer it) and then it dries and stays on. It is not gloppy or gooey. It just dyes my lips and I don’t feel it at all. I love the way makeup makes me look but I hate to feel it on my face. I cant wait to get home and scrub off my eye makeup and lip gloss. With this, you don’t feel like you are wearing anything and I love that.
6. Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo. I use this every single Sunday night. A lot of products have scents that I cant stand but this stuff smells like minty goodness. I love the fresh fragrance and it gets my hair squeaky clean. All the gunk and residue is stripped off and my blonde just glows after I use it.
I am also buying a few presents during the sale. One of the best gift sets I have found is the Sephora Favorites Superstars set. It’s regular price is $75. So, with the 20% you will be saving for the sale, the new price is only $60! The Beauty Blender alone (which I am a HUGE fan of) is $20. That is a great deal. I could picture myself giving this to my Sister or even Taylor’s babysitter. This would make a great gift.
I am also planning to splurge during the sale and buy a few new products that I have been meaning to try. Biana recommended Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer a while back and it has been languishing in my cart ever since. I cant wait to finally try it out!
What else should I try? Do you guys have any suggestions? Please leave them for me in the comments!
Also, I have teamed up with some of my best blogger gals to bring you a $250 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway! You can enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck and happy shopping!