Happy Friday guys! This week was long but definitely action-packed! Yesterday was my birthday and it was totally fabulous! I got my hair done at Dry Bar, ate Shake Shack for lunch with my co-workers and went to a restaurant for dinner where Italian Grandmothers are the chefs. Cool idea, right? Some of my other favorites for this week are:
1. B’s Birthday! I would like to wish my friend B from The Sequin Notebook a very happy birthday! Not only are we both Pisces but we are turning 33 just two days apart! We are meeting up Monday for a fun joint birthday celebration lunch!
2. Pretty Little Liars Season Finale. This episode was so full of twists and turns! Did anyone else watch it? I have to admit that I screamed when this happened:
— Pretty Little Liars (@PLLTVSeries) March 16, 2016
3. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds at the Canada State Dinner. Blake got a lot of flack for this look and people joked that it looked like a bathrobe but I love it. I think it is very classy and different. It is not the usual dress shape and she took a chance here but I think it paid off. I may be biased though. I love her so much that she could wear a garbage bag and I would think it is chic. Haha!
4. Treathouse. My bestie sent me a package of assorted rice krispie treats for my birthday from Treathouse and they were AMAZING! Not only were they cute but they were also delicious! My co-workers shared them with me and we were all blown away. I will definitely be sending these to friends in the future!
5. Cats on Broadway. Taylor got me the best gift! She and I love to go to Broadway musicals. We have seen Wicked, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid, Peter and the Starcatcher, Shrek and Matilda. CATS is coming back to Broadway in July so she got me tickets! How fun is that? I never got to see it and I am so excited to go! Perfect gift for a crazy cat lady such as myself!