Good morning! Happy Friday! Here are my favorite moments from the past week:
1. My thoughtful hubby brought home flowers for Taylor and I last weekend “just because” and I have really enjoyed watching them bloom. I thought it was incredibly sweet of him and it gives me a reminder each morning of how lucky I am when I walk into the kitchen and see them.
2. I finally got the maple extract I was waiting on and was able to make the most delicious cookies ever. I don’t know how I can go back to regular old cookies now that I have experience maple bacon chocolate chip. They were life changing.
3. I was totally coveting the BCBG Adele Wrap Dress this week but it was almost $200. Then, I managed to find the one above on Amazon for $60! SCORE! I love when I find something fabulous for a good price! I got a total shopper’s high from that one!
4. I ordered two new beauty products this week! One is the Fresh Sugar Treatment (which I am obsessed with). It is the only thing that works on my chapped lips. The second item is Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Regeneration Eye Cream. It is supposed to do wonders for under-eye dark circles and fine lines. Lately, no matter how much I sleep, I wake up with raccoon eyes. Hopefully this works. I will definitely report back after I use it for a few weeks.
5. Last but not least – I got to go to my little nephew’s first birthday party last weekend! He had a great time and clearly enjoyed his cake! I just love that smile! How cute are my baby brother and his baby in the matching shirts?
I hope you all have a great weekend! Today I am linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife and Hello Happiness. If you get a moment, you should swing by their blogs and show some love.