Here are my five favorite moments from the past week:
1. I have been trying to lighten up my cooking recently and with the help of my dear new friend, Trader Joe, Taylor and I made whole wheat pizza that was amazing. I was really impressed with how it turned out!
2. Taylor had twin day at school. How cute do she and her friend look?
3. I had to have one of my favorite purses sent out by Louis Vuitton for a repair. I missed it so much. I finally got it back this week and it feels like a brand new bag! Love it!
4. I just finished reading The Other Woman’s House by Sophie Hannah. It was so suspenseful. I couldn’t put it down! I definitely recommend it!
5. I went on a movie date with Taylor and the hubs to see Muppets Most Wanted and we had such a good time. Tina Fey was hilarious!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!