Happy Friday you guys! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Here are my five faves for this week:
1. The Rockettes. I am actually pre-posting this bit of glittery deliciousness because I am going to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular today with my bestie and our kiddos. One of my hubby’s friends dates a Rockette so she is going to give us a backstage tour after the show! I am pretty excited!
2. I See Me! Personalized Children’s Books. This is my favorite gift for a child. I reviewed them the other day and I am seriously in love. It may just be because I love to read and my daughter loves to read but having a book with yourself as the main character rocks. You can enter to win one using the Rafflecopter widget below:
3. Black Friday. I dont shop on Black Friday because the other shoppers scare the bejesus out of me and I dont like to wait on lines. I do partake on online sales though and the hubs and I are going to be buying a snowblower today!
4. Leftovers! I LOVE me some Thanksgiving leftovers! MMMmmmmmm!
5. Christmas Decor. Now that Thanksgiving is over it is officially the HOLIDAY SEASON! I cant wait to decorate the house this weekend! Woo hoo! I am a little nervous about Jeter (who I have nicknamed El Diablo Gato for his craziness) and how he will behave with the tree.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
P.S. Did any of you spot us in the parade?