TGIF, am I right? This week has been so blah for me. I don’t feel enthusiastic about anything. I am, however, really looking forward to pizza, Netflix and sweatpants tonight! It’s raining so the weather totally lends itself to some good lounging.
1. Better Call Saul. I stayed home with a massive migraine on Wednesday. I cuddled up in bed with Jeter and watched three episodes back to back that I had on my DVR. Can I just say that I love this show so much. Is anyone else watching?
2. Easter Eggs. Dying eggs is something we do as a family every year. Usually we buy a kit but I have so much Modge Podge, glitter, stickers and ribbon lying around that I may just DIY something. Is it wrong that I totally want to dye Jeter a myriad of pastel colors using food coloring? He would look so cute tie dyed in purple, pink, blue and green!
3. Roasted Chicken. I am making a slow roasted chicken on Sunday for supper using the Pioneer Woman’s recipe. How yummy does that look?
4. Middle Finger Statue. I just bought this from Gilt! I couldn’t not. I have been hoarding gold accessories for an office that I plan to create in the near future and this fit right in.
5. Leith Long Sleeve Floral Romper. This is my first official purchase for Spring. I have been trying to hold back since the weather in NYC has been so heinous but a girl cant wait forever.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend! xo