Happy Friday and also happy Friday the 13th! Just like Jason up there I may indulge in a nice alcoholic beverage. I am not a huge drinker but I could really go for a nice cold glass of white wine. This week has been a productive one but I am worn out and ready for the weekend! Today, I am linking up with April, Amanda and Della for my Friday Favorites! Here goes…
1. Taylor’s Room. The apartment decor is coming together! Taylor has already chosen her bedding (which we got for a STEAL at the PB outlet) and I ordered her a fabulous chandelier. It is going to be a very fun room.
2. Moving Announcements. Speaking of chandeliers…how cute are these? I spotted some bridal shower invitations on Zazzle and changed the wording to make them super girly moving announcements.
3. Pioneer Woman’s No Bake Peanut Butter Bars. Drool. These look amazing and I am all about the no-bake part.
4. Moody Tee. I ordered this last week when I was in a funk. Sometimes you need to let everyone know to steer clear. I fully plan on wearing it in the future on days when I am a moody nightmare.
5. Sephora Flash. Have you guys heard of this? You pre-pay $10 to get free, unlimited, two-day shipping for an ENTIRE YEAR at Sephora! That is a great deal!
Speaking of Sephora…congratulations to Meg D. who won our $250 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway! I hope you are buying some wonderful things today, girl!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy yourselves! xo