Happy Friday Loves! Can you believe that next week is Christmas? That is so crazy to me! This month has just flown by! I have been doing major last minute shopping online lately and I am pretty excited for the holiday. Billy and I got Taylor an epic gift and I am dying to give it to her already. I would love to spill the details but she reads the blog sometimes and I don’t want to spoil the surprise. I cant wait to post about it next week though!
1. Larry David Holiday Shirt. I know LD is an acquired taste but I LOVE HIM! LOVE. Capital L. So, when I spotted this shirt I couldn’t help but scoop it up. This is my new holiday fave!
2. Meowy Christmas. Speaking of fun Christmas apparel…I could not help but buy this. I actually purchased one for myself, Taylor and my Sister in Law so we could all wear them together on Christmas and Crazy Cat Lady out together.
3. Christmas Cocktails. This list from Huffington Post has some great ideas! I cater on Christmas every year because I want to relax and enjoy the holiday but I would NOT be opposed to creating a cute, signature cocktail.
4. Stuart Weitzman Lowland Boots. I need these in my life! Hopefully Santa is feeling extra generous this year!
5. New Mean Tweets! I live for these!