Today is the first Friday of Spring and I am LOVING this weather lately! I have been doing tons of walking and exploring. If you follow along via Instagram you may have seen some of the pictures of NYC that I have been snapping along the way. I am so glad not to be cooped up inside any more!
This weekend is going to be a fun one. It is Easter and we going to brunch at a place that I love. I’m excited to see my family and eat some Cadbury Eggs!
1. Lush Cosmetics. I have to thank Amy for introducing me to this Company. I spotted a bath bomb on her blog recently and then when I was wandering around on 14th Street the other day I passed the store and couldn’t resist buying myself and Taylor and a few treats. I smelled one of their Shower Jellies in the store and was instantly hooked! I am going to put T’s treats in her Easter basket!
2. Allegiant. Taylor and I have been going to seeing the Divergent movies together since the beginning and last weekend we took in Allegiant. It was meh. It was not the worst movie I have seen but it was not my favorite one in the series either. The only saving grace was the hot lead actor, Four. I’ve always felt like a pervert for thinking he was cute but I just Googled and he is my same age in real life. Whew.
3. Gwen Stefani – This Is What The Truth Feels Like. I downloaded Gwen’s new album this week and I have been listening to it on the walk to work. I really love the beat and even though it is a sad album about heartache, it isn’t bitter and it doesn’t feel sappy. It is honest and hopeful and real. I dig it.
4. Macbook Air. I need your help! I am thinking of buying a new laptop and I need some feedback. (I hate to buy anything without first speaking to someone that actually owns what I am contemplating purchasing. Does anyone else do that?) Since so many of my readers are bloggers I figured I could take a second to pick your brains. What kind of comp do you use? Do you have a Macbook Air? That is what I am leaning towards buying. Should I get the Applecare? Please leave me answers in the comments!
5. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton. I have been on a Kate Morton kick lately. I listened to The Lake House earlier in the month through Audible and now I am just powering through all of her books. The Secret Keeper was my favorite so far. It was a mystery within a mystery and just when you thought everything had been solved – there was more. I don’t want to spoil it for you so I will just say that it was a good one and I recommend it.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for visiting! See you back here on Monday. xo