I cant believe that it is Labor Day weekend and Summer is officially over. So weird! I am looking forward to Fall though. Boots and Pumpkin Spice Lattes here I come! I am heading to Toronto this weekend with the hubs to try to enjoy one last bit of Summer fun first. Here are my five favorites:
1. Taylor came with me to work for a few days this week and we went on all kinds of adventures. For lunch on Wednesday we went to one of our favorite restaurants, the Grand Central Oyster Bar. So yummy!
2. We followed that up with a little gelato!
3. Yesterday we had McDonalds (don’t judge) and rode the Carousel at Bryant Park.
4. I spotted these beauties at a local deli. I have no idea what kind of flower they are but I love them.
5. I also just bought Jo Malone perfume in Nectarine Blossom and Honey on the recommendation of a girlfriend and I am OBSESSED with it. It smells like a combination of Summer and Heaven.