Happy Friday Loves!
I am super excited for the long weekend ahead! I am heading out to Long Island with Taylor. We have plans with all of our friends and family and I cant wait to see everyone! Do you guys have anything fun going on?
1. Rachel McAdams. Red carpet season is upon us and the Golden Globes brought out some gorgeous looks earlier in the week. My favorite has to be Rachel McAdams! Her Lanvin gown featured an exquisite floral print and I think she looked fantastic in it! It was a classic silhouette but the pattern kept it from feeling boring.
2. Pretty Little Liars. I’m so excited that it’s back! I mentioned in last week’s Friday Favorites that Dry Bar was giving free blowouts all day on Tuesday in celebration of the Pretty Little Liars Winter Premiere. Somehow, I was lucky enough to be able to snag a spot! I have to give major props to Dry Bar here. I was worried that when I got to the salon it would be a madhouse with tons of people waiting but it was nothing like that. It was chill and mellow and I was able to enjoy my free blowout, drink a glass of wine and not feel rushed. They ran the promotion flawlessly. Then, later that night I watched the episode and it was so good. This Season is going to be a good one, bitches!
3. Younger. Speaking of awesome TV shows…the second season of Younger just started! Have you guys been watching? I really like the show and I love Hillary Duff in it. It is on Wednesday nights. If you haven’t watched yet start with Season 1. I’m sure it is on Hulu.
4. Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move. This song is my FAVE lately! I have been playing it on repeat.
5. Dr. Brandt Needles No More Filler Mask. I have a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket and I have been DYING to try this. I am a huge fan of Dr. Brandt’s products. Has anyone used this? Thoughts? Should I pull the trigger and try it out?
Okay my loves, have a wonderful weekend and I will see you back here on Monday.