Happy Friday Ladies and Gents! Today is a little sad because my bestie (who has been vacationing in NYC for the Summer) is heading home and leaving me today. #BlondeSummer2015 has been one for the books though and I cant wait for next year! I am going to miss her so much!
1. 3 Ingredient Nutella Mug Cake. Boom. The description pretty much says it all! I already have all the ingredients and I making this this weekend for sure! I will definitively report back on my findings!
2. Sephora Subscription Box. I am not a huge subscription service gal but I want this one! I tried to sign up but I was put on the wait list. Darn! It is only $10 per month, too.
3. You by Caroline Kepnes. I just finished reading this as part of my Literary Ladies Book Club and I liked it. It was creepy but I could not put it down. If you are looking for something darker this may be a good option for you!
4. Living Room. I dont know where this is from – I found it on Pinterest but it is perfection.
5. This Outfit. It’s so perfect for early Fall!
Alright loves! Have a fabulous Monday! I will see you back here. P.S. Dont forget to join in on Tuesday for the second installment of the Share The Love Link Up!