Happy Friday! I have been looking forward to this weekend for a while. Taylor and I are heading out to Long Island to hang with our friends. My bestie just moved into a new house she has been renovating and I cant wait to see the finished product! It is also my nephew’s birthday party and we got him the cutest bike. I think he is going to be a pretty happy little guy!
1. Fitbit Bracelet Options. I told you guys last week that I bought myself a Fitbit Flex. I have to say that after using it for a few days I can understand why people love them. It has definitely been motivating me to walk more to ensure that I reach my goal of 10k steps per day. I did a little Googling to see if I could find a more stylish bracelet option and I am in LOVE with this one! My birthday is coming up and it is definitely making the list!
2. Blogger Lunch Date. Leigh Ann from The Sequin Notebook just started working a few blocks over from me so we were able to meet up the other day for fun lunch at Naples 45. I love when I get to see her! We have to start doing it more often!
3. Sparkly Rose Gold Nailpolishes. I have seen a few shades on Pinterest lately that I am OBSESSED with. I need to find something similar in gel. Does anyone have a gorgeous rose gold shade that they can recommend?
4. Chrissy Teigen. I love her. I think she is so hilarious and I love how open she is about her struggles with IVF and infertility. She recently disclosed that she and Jon chose to implant a girl embryo and a bunch of crazies on the internet attacked her. I think maybe they were assuming she just chucked all the male embryos (instead of saving them for future implantation). Either way, I love how she shut them down.
Why on Earth would someone think it is appropriate to say this to a stranger about such a personal topic and in such a hateful and awful way? People like this lady above just blow my mind. It makes me wonder what she is like in real life. Does she speak to people she actually knows like this or does she save it for celebrities on Twitter because she doesn’t think they have feelings? I don’t get it.
5. Baked Honey Marinated Cod. I love seafood but I don’t make it that much. One of the big things that holds me back from cooking fish is that I think that it should be purchased fresh and made the same day. That is limiting (especially when I am at work all day). I have been trying to eat a bit healthier so last Sunday I had some free time and made tilapia for dinner. We all LOVED it and it was nice and healthy. It was so good that it inspired me to make more fresh fish. How delicious does this cod look? This will definitely be on the menu at my house soon!
Alright loves, have a fabulous weekend and I will see you back here on Monday! xo